Today show you how to make craft Ramadan Lanterns for kids tutorial at home. Paper Lantern you can make any festival for decoration purposes. If you want to make fanoos paper please watch the short video step by step and then try to make it.
Craft Ramadan Lanterns for kids | Make Lantern Ramadan
Make your own Ramadan lantern this year with them to fill your house with the joyous spirit of Ramadan.
Watch the video below to learn about an easy-to-make DIY Ramadan lantern that can serve as an Iftar gift or a beautiful Ramadan decoration for your home.
What you will need to make your Craft Ramadan Lanterns for kids :
- Colored paper or construction paper
- Dual sticks or stapler
- String or twine for hanging lanterns
Make Lantern Ramadan 2022
Craft Ramadan Lanterns for kids – Make Lantern Ramadan
How to make a round paper lantern for kindergarten
Classic paper lanterns are so easy to make and can be used for Ramadan
- Start out with an A4, Letter size, or any rectangular sheet of paper or cardstock. you can always choose any color you like.
- Cut a 1-inch wide strip off on one short side. Set this aside for the handle.
- Fold the paper in half, lengthwise.
- Draw a horizontal line one inch from the long edge opposite the fold.
- Starting from the folded edge, cut a straight line about an inch from one short edge, all the way up to the horizontal line.
- Continue to cut more straight lines about 1 inch apart until you reach the opposite short edge of the paper.
- Unfold the paper. The paper will have several vertical slits along the middle.
- Transform the paper into a lantern by forming it into a tube shape.
- Decorate the entire lantern: You can also draw designs with markers or crayons, or put small stickers all over.
Also, you may like: Cute Paper Lantern Ramadan Crafts New | Ramadan Home Decoration