The story of a boy who always told lies teaches us that lying has consequences. Once we lose the trust of others, it’s difficult to regain it. Telling the truth is always the best policy, and it’s important, to be honest, and truthful in our words and actions.
You can download the boy who cried wolf story pdf below free printable…
The boy who cried wolf online
The story of the boy who cried wolf teaches us that lying has consequences.
Don’t miss: The Ugly Duckling Short Story To Read Online
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Mazen who lived in a small village at the edge of a dense forest. Mazen was a shepherd who took care of his sheep on the hills. One day, he thought of playing a trick on the villagers to have some fun.
The First Lie
Mazen tells the villagers that a wolf is attacking his sheep.
Mazen ran to the village and shouted, “Help! A wolf is attacking my sheep!” The villagers ran to the hills to help him, but when they got there, they found no wolf. Mazen was laughing and said, “I just wanted to see how many of you would come.”
The Second Lie
Mazen plays the same trick again.
A few days later, Mazen did the same thing again. He ran to the village, shouting that a wolf was attacking his sheep. The villagers, still remembering the last time, were hesitant to go. When they finally arrived at the hills, they found no wolf. Mazen laughed and said, “Fooled you again!”
The Third Lie
A real wolf appears, but the villagers don’t believe Mazen
A few days later, a real wolf attacked Mazen’s sheep. Mazen ran to the village, shouting for help. But this time, the villagers didn’t believe him. They thought he was lying again, so they didn’t go to the hills. The wolf killed many of Mazen’s sheep, and Mazen realized the consequences of his lies.
The Lesson Learned
Mazen learns the importance of telling the truth.
Mazen realized that he had lost the trust of the villagers because of his lies. He felt ashamed of what he had done and promised himself never to lie again. From that day forward, Mazen always told the truth, and the villagers learned to trust him again.
The Moral of the Story boy who cried wolf
- Lying has consequences: When we lie, we risk losing the trust and respect of others.
- Trust is difficult to regain: Once we have lost the trust of others, it can be hard to regain it. This is especially true when we have lied repeatedly, as in the case of the boy who cried wolf.
- Honesty is important: It’s always better, to be honest than to lie. Honesty helps to build trust and strengthen relationships.
- Words and actions matter: Our words and actions can have a big impact on others. It’s important to be mindful of what we say and do and to consider the consequences of our actions.
- The story is a reminder to be trustworthy: The story of the boy who cried wolf serves as a reminder to be trustworthy and to honor our commitments. It shows us the importance of being reliable and honest in our interactions with others.
You can read: Golden Egg Story PDF
The boy who cried wolf story pdf
Now you can download a free lie story in English “The Boy Who Cried, Wolf PDF”.Download The boy who cried wolf story pdf
You may like these articles:
- New Riddles For Kids About Animals
- Easy Animals Trace and Color Shapes
- Printable Chicken Colouring Pages
- Animal Riddles For Kindergarten
- New Free Cute Animal Color Pages
- Wild Animals To Trace Printables
- Cute Coloring Pages Printable Animals
We are delighted to receive your comments. Sadeky always seeks to fulfill your satisfaction so stay tuned for new exciting stories.
Visit Reddit.com to discover new communities and join conversations on a variety of topics.