The cold winter months are a great time to tell riddles with your kids. Riddles challenge their thinking skills and get their brains working in creative ways. Plus, winter riddles are a fun way to pass the time on a snow day or a long car ride. Below are 30 clever and funny winter riddles for kids, with the answers provided. Test your child’s logic and see if they can figure them out!
Jokes and Funny winter riddles for kids
Get ready to ignite their imagination and laughter… You can download easy winter riddles for kids printable below…
1. What falls but never gets hurt?
2. I’m fun to play with and slide down hills really fast. What am I?
Don’t miss: Printable winter Snowy Coloring Pages
3. I’m wet, white, and cold. What am I?
4. I’m warm on the inside but cold on the outside. What am I?
5. Riddle: What do you call a snowman party?
Ans: An ice-breaker.
6. Why was the math book sad during the winter?
Ans: Because it had too many problems.
7: What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Ans: “Do you smell carrots?”
8. I keep you warm and cozy all winter. What am I?
9. I melt when the weather gets warmer. who am I?
10. You skate on me or play hockey with me. What am I?
11. I’m sometimes brown, sometimes white, and loved by kids. What am I?
Ans: Hot chocolate
You may like: Spring Easy Drawings Ideas For Kids
12. You can build me, throw me, or splash in me. What am I?
13. I slide down hills and go weeeee! What am I?
14. What do you call a snowman with a sunburn?
Ans: A puddle!
15. I’m a frozen treat enjoyed on a stick in winter. What am I?
16. I’m warm, cozy, and worn on your feet. What am I?
Don’t miss: Fun Things To Do When It Snows
17. How does a snowman get to work?
Ans: By riding an “icicle.”
18. I’m fun to catch on your tongue on a winter day. What am I?
19. I keep your hands and head warm in freezing weather. What am I?
Ans: Hat and gloves
20. What do snowmen use to fix their houses?
21. What’s a snowman’s favorite breakfast?
Ans: Ice Crispies.
22. I’m cold and refreshing and kids love to drink me. What am I?
Ans: Hot cocoa
23. I have a carrot nose, coal eyes, and a corncob pipe. Who am I?
Ans: Frosty the Snowman
24. You wear me on your feet to walk in snow. What am I?
25. What do you call a snowman on rollerblades?
Ans: A snowmobile.
26. Kids play with me on snow days off from school. What am I?
27. Why don’t snowmen ever travel alone?
Ans: They’re afraid of getting “snow”ly.
28. What did the snowman say to the snow shovel?
Ans: “You’re a lifesaver!”
29. What’s a snowman’s favorite Mexican food?
30. Why did the snowman call the snowstorm messy?
Ans: Because it was a slush fest!
Funny Winter Riddles for kids printable PDF
Now download your pdf riddles about winter with answers for kids and adultsDownload funny winter riddles for kids easy
Explore Sadeky website and discover riddles you may like!
- Best Nature Riddles With Answers
- Fun Riddles For Kids 2nd Grade With Answers
- Easy Number Riddles For Kids With Answers
- Fun And Easy What Is It Riddles For Kids
- Ancient Egypt Riddles For Kids With Answers
- Cute Short Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 3rd Grade Math Riddles For Kids
- Riddles For High School students
- Space Riddles For Kids With Answers Funny
- Fun Spring Riddles For Kids
- Free Bingo summer Cards Printable
These funny winter riddles for kids are a delightful way to bring laughter and joy to the frosty season. Share them with your kids, friends, and family, and make the most of those cozy winter nights, all while keeping your little ones entertained and engaged. So, the next time the snow falls, gather around and enjoy some chuckles with these entertaining riddles. Winter has never been so much fun!
Hit subscribe on our YouTube channel so our latest videos come straight to you. Be the first to watch new content – click subscribe now!
Visit Reddit.com to discover new communities and join conversations on a variety of topics.