Ramadan Brain Games For Kids 6 years old and up, One of the best ways to teach kids and adults all about Islam is through Islamic competitions quiz and answers by Ramadan trivia. In this article Ramadan Games Flashcard Quiz PDF, you will find a fun time when you make Ramadan Quiz Competition !. You will get Free PDF quiz flashcards below. Ramadan Mubarak.
Ramadan Games Flashcard Quiz | Ramadan Trivia PDF
Ramadan is a holy month of fasting, prayer, and reflection for Muslims around the world.
It is a time for spiritual growth and increased devotion to God, as well as a time for helping those in need and strengthening relationships with family and friends.
During Ramadan, Muslims abstain from food, drink, and other physical pleasures from sunrise to sunset. This period of self-discipline is a way to physically and spiritually purify oneself, and it is also a way to show solidarity with those who are less fortunate and may not have enough to eat or drink on a daily basis.
- To celebrate and learn more about Ramadan, here is Ramadan games flashcard quiz about this important time in the Islamic calendar:
Quiz: Whilst fasting in Ramadan? you must not … Choose the correct answer!
- Answer: whilst fasting in Ramadan you must not eat and drink
You may like: Ramadan Quiz For kids 2022
Quiz on Ramadan
Quiz: In which month of the lunar calendar does Ramadan fall on?
- Answer: Ramadan is the 9th month of the lunar calendar
Ramadan quiz questions and answers
Quiz: Which pillar of Islam is sawm ( fasting )
- Answer: Fourth pillar of Islam
You can read: What Is Ramadan | +16 Ramadan Questions And Answers
Ramadan Islamic quiz for kids
Quiz: when is the meal iftar eaten?
- Answer: After Sunset
Ramadan trivia for kids
What season in the year would fasting be the longest?… Choose the correct answer!
- Answer: Fasting is the longest in the summer due to the longer days
You can see: Ramadhan Coloring Page Free printable
Ramadhan questions and answers
Quiz: which of these groups of people are not exempt from fasting?… Choose the correct answer!
- Answer: workers are not exempt
Printable trivia questions for Ramadan
Quiz: Which angel revealed the Quran to the prophet Muhammad ( PBUH )?
- Answer: Jibrael
You may like: Guess My Job quiz | Who Am I?
Ramadan puzzles cards with answers
Quiz: Which dua’ is encouraged to be said on Laylatu’l- Qadr?
- Asnwer: “Allahuma innaka ‘afwun tuhibbu’ l-‘afwa fa’a’fu ‘anni”
You may like: Colors printable flashcards
Ramadan Games Flashcard Quiz and answers
Quiz: What is celebrated immediately following the end of Ramadan?
- Answer: Muslims celebrate Eid Al-Fitr at the end of Ramadan
Free printable Ramadan Flashcard Quiz PDF
Below download the free Ramadan quiz cards PDF file
Why do Muslims fast during Ramadan?
- Muslims fast during Ramadan as a way to physically and spiritually purify themselves, and to show solidarity with those who are less fortunate. It is also a way to increase devotion to God and practice self-discipline.
How do Muslims break their fast at the end of each day during Ramadan?
- Muslims break their fast at the end of each day with a meal called “iftar.” This meal typically includes dates, water, and other nourishing foods.
You may like: Free Ramadan Lantern Template Printable PDF
We hope this quiz has helped you learn more about Ramadan and the important role it plays in the lives of Muslims around the world.
Sadeky website always seeks to fulfill your satisfaction so stay tuned for new exciting articles.
Please click the Download button below and you will see a PDF document containing 10 Flash Cards quizzes on Ramadan free printable.
You can subscribe youtube channel Sadeky and see new ideas for Ramadhan