Best Ramadan quiz for kids and with Answers. What is Ramadan for kids ( questions and answers) from Sadeky website, waiting for you! Here are dozens of Ramadan quizzes with answers that are good and challenging enough to make parents have fun with their kids.
Ramadan quiz for kids 2022 – Ramadan quiz questions and answers
- Answer: Sha’ban Month
- Answer: The crescent moon
- Answer: The ninth month – 9th
- Answer: The intention or – Niyyah
- Answer: Suhoor or Sehri
- Answer: Iftar or Iftari
- Answer: Dates or water
- Answer: Eat Suhoor or Sehri.
- Break The Fast With Dates.
- Break The Fast As Soon As You Can (Hasten to Iftar).
- Avoid Getting Angry or Swearing.
- Be Generous.
- Avoid Negative Talk.
- Pray Taraweeh.
- Answer: The Fig.
- Answer: salat.
- Fasting – sawm
- Pilgrimage – hajj).
Ramadan fasting quiz – Islamic questions for kids
How much do you know about the holy month of Ramadhan? Test your knowledge With these Quizzes Ramadan for kids and adults… Teach your kids how to fast through Ramadan quiz for kids
You may like: Ramadan Kareem Decoration Ideas 2022 | Diy ramadhan decor at home
- Answer: Not eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset
- Answer: Bab Al-Rayaan
- Answer: Devils – Shaytan
- Answer: Tarawih
- Answer: 29 or 30 days
- Answer: The traveler, the sick, the weak, the old, and the very young
- Answer: Bad words/actions
- Answer: Continue your fast, it is a gift from Allah
- Answer: “I am fasting!”
Ramadan Question and Answer – Ramadan Quiz Competition 2022
Explain to your child how important it is that Allah is pleased with us and how pleased He is when we fast in Ramadan. Explain that while fasting is difficult, we are rewarded for our efforts.
You may like: Free Ramadan Lantern Template Printable PDF
- Answer: “Allahuma inni laka sumtu wa bika amantu wa ‘alayka tawakkaltu wa ‘ala rizqika aftartu”
- Answer: Smells sweeter to Allah than the smell of musk
- Answer: The Holy Quran
- Answer: 1000 months = around 30,000 nights
- Asnwer: “Allahuma innaka ‘afwun tuhibbu’ l-‘afwa fa’a’fu ‘anni”
- Answer: All his/her sins are forgiven
- Answer: Eid-ul-Fitr
For younger Muslims, Ramadan is a chance to learn more about their faith, carry out good deeds, enjoy a period of reflection and start fasting either for the first time.
You may like: 10 Ramadhan Coloring Page Free printable
We hope you like Ramadan quiz for kids !. You can subscribe youtube channel Sadeky and see new ideas for Ramadhan