Ramadan is a Muslim observance that means “to make something holy” and its most important meaning is to practice fasting from sunrise to sunset. Let’s start with Ramadan Islamic questions and answers – “common questions about Ramadan”.
Ramadan Islamic questions and answers
It is true that Muslims cherish every important event as prescribed by Allah and that Ramadan is special because it is the holiest period in the Hijri Calendar. It was said by Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) that during Ramadan, “the gates of Hell are closed” and at any other time of the year, your good deeds will be given more weight.
You may like: Ramadan Games Flashcard Quiz |10 Ramadan Trivia
Quiz: Does cursing break your fast?
- Answer: Using curse words or lying doesn’t break the fast but it does take away from its rewards and is (disliked behavior). Makruh
Q: Can you smoke during Ramadan after iftar?
- Answer: you should smokers at least refrain from smoking at iftar until their bodies return to normal.
Q: What things break your fast?
- Answer: Top of the list thing break your fast is eating, drink,ing and smoking
- Injections. Taking nutritional injections does break the fast.
- Eliberately vomits has broken the fast.
- Masturbation is breaking the fast
Q: What to say before breaking fast Ramadan?
- Answer: Allaahumma laka sumtu wa alaa rizqika aftartu
Q: Can you shower during Ramadan?
- Answer: You can take a bath even when fasting in Ramadan just be careful not to swallow water.
Q: Does listening to music break your fast?
- Answer: No it does not break the fast.
Q: Can you chew gum during Ramadan?
- Answer: No, Chewing gum is breaking your fast.
Q: Does swearing break your fast?
- Ans: No, just lowers the reward.
Q: Is it haram to fast while traveling?
- Answer: No, but In the Quran, Allah says that you are exempt from fasting while travelling because He does not wish to make it difficult for you.
Ramadan trivia quiz and answers 2022
Important Ramadan Questions and Answers
Ramadan Islamic questions and answers
Dos and don ts during Ramadan
Dos and don’ts in Ramadan pdf Islamic infographic – Get the free pdf infographic below.
You may like: Free Ramadan Game-Ramadan BINGO Activity Printable
Ramadan is a special time of the year. The month is a time when people could try to practice brotherhood, self-control, and peace during this difficult month. Ramadan begins with fasting from food or drink for one month each year, but it also has many other things to teach us about being good Muslims. Here are some tips that will help you maintain unity and brotherhood in your community as you embark on the long journey of abstinence:
Things to do during Ramadan
- Reading the Quran during Ramadan is a time to communicate with Allah Almighty
- During Ramadan, you must offer Salat, which implies offering prayers five times a day.
- Salat is one of the Five Pillars of Islam and helps you to seek Allah’s forgiveness.
- Do charity: make sure to offer some percentage of your resource to those in need.
Dos and don’ts in Ramadan
- NO EATING & DRINKING WHILE FASTING
- NO SMOKING TRY QUITTING FOR GOOD
- DON’T LOSE HOPE WHILE QUITTING BAD HABITS
- LOWER YOUR GAZE DON’T SEE UNLAWFUL THINGS
- PRAY ALL YOUR 5 DAILY PRAYERS ON TIME
- MAKE LOTS OF DU’A
- NO SWEARING, LYING, AND BACKBITING
- NO FIGHTING AND ARGUING
- DO LOTS OF DHIKR
- GIVE IN CHARITY AND HELP THE POOR
- STUDY AND LEARN ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE
- RECITE AND LEARN THE HOLY QUR’AN
You may like: Ramadan Rituals For Kids Flash Cards
Q: Is it haram to fast on eid?
- Answer: Fasting on Eid ul Fitr is haraam. But working on any Eid to earn money is quite halal. The ojective of Eid is to celebrate pleasure and happiness. Everyone has his/her celebrations. If one works happily then there is no issue
Quiz: What is the name of the Night Prayers during Ramadan?
- Answer: Tarawih is the Night prayers in Ramadan.
Quiz: Who is exempt from fasting during Ramadan?
Answer: Travelers, the sick, the weak, the old, and the very young are exempt from fasting.
Ramadan Quiz for students
Quiz: What can I do to make sure that I’m getting enough nutrients during my fast?
- Answer: Make sure you eat a healthy balanced diet before and after your fast.
- Drinking plenty of fluids is also important.
- Eat foods high in vitamins and minerals like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and protein. And avoid sugar drinks and caffeine.
Question: Can I still fast- If I have a medical condition?
- Answer: medical conditions that may exempt someone from fasting are:
- If you’re diabetic and your glucose isn’t well controlled
- If you’ve got an uncontrolled high-pressure level
- If you’ve got a heart disease
- If you’ve got uropathy
- If you’ve got the disease
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you’re traveling
- If you’re terribly young.
Ramadan quiz for kids
Best Ramadan Islamic questions and answers for students. What is Ramadan for kids ( questions and answers) from Sadeky that are good and challenging enough to make parents have fun with their kids
Ramadan is a time of reflection, devotion, and self-control. It’s a special month when you can spend time with your family and friends to appreciate the things that are important to you.
You may like: launchgood Ramadan Challenge | 30 Good Deeds For Ramadan
we are delighted to receive your comments. Sadeky always seeks to fulfill your satisfaction so stay tuned for new exciting articles.
We hope you like Top Ramadan Islamic questions and answers !. You can subscribe youtube channel Sadeky and see new ideas for Ramadhan