What better way to engage your child’s curiosity about the cosmos than with some fun and challenging space riddles? In this article, we’ve compiled 50 tricky space riddles for kids with answers that are sure to entertain and educate. Let’s embark on a cosmic journey filled with laughter and learning!
Tricky space riddles for kids with answers
Here are space-themed riddles for kids along with their answers:
1. What do you call an alien spaceship that takes people on vacation?
Answer: A flying saucer-tour!
2. I have rings, but I’m not a piece of jewelry. What am I?
3. I’m a rocky object that orbits the Sun, but I’m not a planet. What am I?
4. Which celestial body is Earth’s natural satellite?
Answer: The Moon.
5. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
6. I’m a gas giant with a big, red spot on me. What am I?
7. I’m a famous astronaut who was the first person to walk on the Moon. Who am I?
Answer: Neil Armstrong
8. I’m known as the “Red Planet.” What am I?
Don’t miss to see: Free Solar System Flashcards Pdf
9. I’m a spaceship that carries astronauts to the Moon. What am I?
Answer: Apollo spacecraft
10. Riddle: I’m a planet with beautiful blue and green colors, known as the “Blue Marble.” What am I?
11. What is the force that keeps objects in space in orbit around a planet?
12. What is the name of the closest star to Earth?
Answer: The Sun.
13. How many planets are there in our solar system?
14. What is the Great Red Spot on Jupiter?
Answer: A massive storm.
15. What’s a comet’s favorite game?
Answer: “Hide and meteor-seek!”
16 I’m a gas found in stars that makes them shine bright. What am I?
17. Why did the astronaut take a notebook to the moon?
Answer: Because he wanted to take “space” notes!
18. I’m a spacecraft that landed on Mars to explore its surface. What am I?
Answer: Mars rover
19. I’m a famous space telescope launched in 1990. What am I?
Answer: Hubble Space Telescope
20. What is the name of the first American astronaut to orbit Earth?
Answer: John Glenn.
21. I’m a gas that astronauts breathe inside their spacesuits. What am I?
22. I’m a planet that is the coldest in our solar system. What am I?
23. I possess a father embodied in the moon and a mother embodied in the sea. My existence finds no place on solid ground. Who am I?
Answer: The Waves
24. I’m a spacecraft that visited Pluto in 2015. What am I?
Answer: New Horizons
25. I’m a space agency from Russia. What am I?
26. I’m a moon of Saturn with a thick atmosphere and lakes of methane. What am I?
27. I only commence my duties once I’ve experienced dismissal. What could I be?
28. Which planet is known as the “Morning Star” or the “Evening Star”?
29. I’m a space agency known for sending astronauts to the Moon. What am I?
30. I’m a moon of Saturn known for my geysers of water. What am I?
31. I’m a group of stars that form a “dipper” shape in the sky. What am I?
Answer: Big Dipper
32. I’m a meteor that survives its journey through Earth’s atmosphere and lands on the ground. What am I?
33. Can a sorcerer hailing from the cosmos take to the skies?
Answer: A Flying Saucer-er
34. I’m a famous space shuttle that completed 33 missions. What am I?
Answer: Space Shuttle Atlantis
35. In what manner does NASA host a celebration?
Answer: The planet.
36. I’m a celestial body with a tail that lights up the night sky. What am I?
37. I’m a group of stars that form patterns in the night sky. What am I?
38. I’m a galaxy that contains our solar system. What am I?
Answer: Milky Way
39. What causes the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis?
Answer: Solar winds interact with Earth’s atmosphere.
40. Which planet is known as the “Morning Star” or the “Evening Star”?
41. I’m a famous astronomer known for my laws of planetary motion. Who am I?
42. I’ve endured for countless eons but have only appeared for a brief 30-day span. What could I be?
Answer: The moon. You witness a full moon every 30 days.
43. I’m a moon of Jupiter famous for my volcanic activity. What am I?
44. Inside me, there’s a teacup, a planet, a shelf, and you. What am I?
Answer: The Universe
45. What do you call a space detective?
Answer: An astro-detective!
46. What can occupy a room without taking up physical space?
47. I’m far away, but I shine at night. Who am I?
48. I’m a moon that orbits Earth. What am I?
Answer: The Moon
49. I’m a small, icy body with a tail that visits our solar system. What am I?
50. Riddle: I’m a spacecraft that explored the outer planets of our solar system. What am I?
Exploring space riddles for kids with answers not only entertains but also educates young minds about the wonders of the universe. Whether it’s a playful pun or a challenging cosmic question, these riddles are a fun way to foster curiosity and learning. So, go ahead, embark on a cosmic journey with your child, and watch their knowledge of space expand while they laugh along the way. “Tricky space riddles for kids with answers” are indeed a stellar way to engage their imagination and curiosity.
Explore Sadeky website and discover riddles you may like!
- Riddles on environment
- Riddles about Nature
- Short Riddles Funny With Answers
- Easy Animal Riddles
- My Job Quiz | Professions riddles
- Community Helpers Riddles
- Riddles For Kids About Animals
- Fruit Riddles With Answers
- Simple Rhyming Riddles For Preschoolers
- Vegetable Riddles For Kindergarten
- Fun Spring Riddles For Kids
- Best Short riddles for family
Don’t miss out on our latest news and updates! Follow us on Facebook and stay up-to-date with our latest posts.”
Visit Reddit.com to discover new communities and join conversations on a variety of topics